When you fall asleep at night, is your hair ready for sleep? No matter how tired you are, taking care of your hair before bed is essential. Because, at this time, our hair is most damaged. But a lot of hair falls out at night, and hair ends can be loose, roots can break, growth can stop, hair can become thin, etc. But to eliminate all these problems, first of all, we have to follow several things. There are very few people who need clarification about their hair. How to sleep with braids. We are busy with the office or other work all day, so we only get time to care for our hair. When natural pollution and dust are added to this hair neglect, we cannot escape the hair fall problem.
1) How helpful is oil in hair care? It has yet to be discovered by anyone. The oil helps to keep the hair soft and shiny. It also nourishes the hair. You can apply any oil before going to bed at night. How to sleep with braids; you can massage them on your scalp for a few minutes with mild heat.
2) Practice sleeping with your hair tied, not open. Applying oil to the hair at night strengthens the roots of the hair. You can also use a serum instead of oil, in this case, to get rid of tangled hair.
3) You can tie a thin cotton or silk cloth on your head before sleeping. It does not loosen the roots of the hair.
Five tips for hair care before going to bed at night how to sleep with braids
(1) Never sleep with dirty hair. Not at all if you are out all day. It should be remembered that dust-sand, dirty pollution, etc., significantly damage hair throughout the day. Sleeping on messy hair will clog your scalp pores. So if the hair is dirty, then the hair should be washed. Another advantage of shampooing at night is that there is no rush to shampoo in the morning, and you save a lot of time.
2) Never sleep with wet hair. The hair should be as dry as possible. So do not use a hair dryer! Towel dry the hair well and then comb it lightly with a coarse comb. Combing wet hair vigorously can damage the hair. It can cause the ends of the hair to relax. It is best if a little dry shampoo can be applied. Going to sleep with wet hair will damage it and make it tangled when you wake up.
(3) Detangle thoroughly with a coarse comb. As a result, various dirt and chemicals will be removed from your hair. How to sleep with braids
(4) After untangling, cut a vitamin E capsule and apply it on the head. Vitamin E is excellent as a hair food. It works great for hair loss, dry, lifeless, and thinning hair. Vitamin E capsules are available at any drug store. It is also perfect for the skin.
(5) Many people sleep with their hair open, but it damages the hair. So always tie your hair and then sleep.
How to connect your hair before going how to sleep with braids?
Long or medium-length hair can be braided at bedtime. Those with short hair can tie it in a high ponytail. This will allow your scalp to breathe or cause a rash. But remember not to connect the hair too tightly. Tie it lightly, especially for those with long hair. Follow these simple hair care tips before bed.
Comb your hair well. Brush your hair well with a comb every day before going to bed. In this case, gently remove all knots from the hair using a large-toothed comb. Using a large tooth comb while combing the hair does not damage the hair. How to sleep with braids. Makes the hair smooth and detangles easily. Braids. If you have long hair, make sure to braid it before going to bed at night. Sleeping with braids at night reduces hair friction on the bed. As a result, the hair is less damaged. Moreover, hair stays away from the eyes and face during sleep. Do not tie your hair too tightly. Never tie your hair tightly while sleeping. Hair can break if tied too tightly. This results in thinning of the hair and weakening of the hair roots.
Do you not damage your hair by wiping it with a towel?
We all have some frustration with our hair. Some have the problem of hair fall, and some have very rough hair. Apart from that, we do something wrong every day, which increases hair damage. This is like using a towel after a shower. Thinking about how to wash your hair? If you wrap your hair with a thin cloth instead of a heavy towel, the problem is solved. But the fabric must be clean and cotton. Hair is much softer when wet. Because of this, when the hair is pulled and twisted with a heavy towel, it often pulls out, causing a lot of damage to the hair. How to take care of your hair every night before bed, and how to sleep with braids to keep your hair healthy.
1. Comb your hair regularly every night. Comb the hair and make a good braid.
2. Massage the hair regularly with oil every night. Applying oil to the hair at night strengthens the roots of the hair. Apply the oil at night and shampoo the next day. Massaging the scalp improves blood circulation. So massage should be done regularly every night. It suits the scalp.
3. You can tie your hair with a silk cloth while sleeping and get good benefits. Or sleep on a silk pillowcase.4. Never sleep with wet hair. It causes hair loss. Because wet hair is brittle. So dry your hair well and then go to sleep.
Long or medium-length hair can be braided at bedtime. Those with short hair can tie it in a high ponytail. This will allow your scalp to breathe or cause a rash. But remember not to connect the hair too tightly. Beautiful thick black hair is the pride of every woman. And to maintain the beauty of the hair, how to sleep with braids needs to be done. Still, problems like dandruff, split end, and hair loss occurs. Handfuls of hair fall out just by combing the hair. But a few simple steps you can take before going to bed can permanently solve this problem.